2019-08-07

キャディC++勉強会8月21日、テンプレート基礎

C++勉強会 #2 - connpass

8月21日に株式会社キャディでC++勉強会が行われる。今回はテンプレート基礎だ。参加登録は上記connpassから行える。

前回はポインターと、時間が余ったので即興でリファレンスについて学んだ。今回は初歩的なテンプレートの使い方を学んでいく。

テンプレートといえば、昔はクラスと関数だけだったのだが、今では変数、エイリアス宣言もテンプレートにできる上に、C++20ではコンセプトも追加される。今回の勉強会では初歩的なテンプレートの使い方を一通り学んだ上で、時間があれば未来か過去の話をしようと思う。未来の話はコンセプトやメタクラス。過去の話はテンプレートの歴史だ。初歩を学ぶという点では過去の話をしたほうが良いと思う。

17 comments:

카지노사이트 said...

Vau! Lopulta sain verkkosivuston, josta voin todella saada arvokkaita tietoja tutkimuksestani ja tiedoistani.

카지노사이트 said...


Wow, excellent post.

파워볼사이트 said...


I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article.

슬롯사이트 said...


Thanks for providing these site list.

파워볼사이트 said...


I appreciate your work for creating this blog and I hope these site help me for

토토사이트 said...


Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff!

토토사이트 said...


existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

토토사이트 said...


you have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. thank you

토토사이트 순위 said...

Hey pretty!! Thanks for posting, You have great blog here. keep it up.

카지노사이트 순위 said...

Brief but Very accurate info. A must read post. Thanks for make it free to read

바카라사이트 said...

This is a very interesting article. Please, share more like this! Keep blogging.

메이저사이트 said...

Actually quite Helpful data accessible here, Thanks This is very interesting article, Very skilled blogger.

카지노사이트 said...


This article gave me a better

바카라사이트 said...


The advice here is quite useful.

신용카드 현금화 said...

Very well organized and informative.

대출사이트 said...

This is a helpful resource for anyone

대출 중개 사이트 said...

I appreciate the straightforward explanation.